Publication Page Size Information
Please use the information below to prepare your files for submission. For best results we
need minimum 8.25 inches x 10.75 inches 300 DPI (2475 Pixels x 3225 Pixels).
By advertising with us, client accepts our Terms&Conditions of the Publication. If you have any concerns, make sure you communicate them before ordering.
Terms&Conditions of the Publication.
1. By ordering a publication with Cosmo Press the client accepts Terms&Conditions.
2. By ordering, the client certifies that he/she has copy rights to all the submitted material. By placing the order, the client hands the all the copy rights of the provided material to Cosmo Press to proceed with the publication. The copyright of all layouts that include pictures provided by the client inside the Cosmo Press magazines belongs to Cosmo Press Publishing House.
3. When publishing the article provided by the advertiser, it will be published preserving style& grammar provided by the client.
4. When publishing interview, the editor will correct grammar&spelling but try to keep the article as close to the original style as possible.
5. Client must provide photos and article before the editing starts. All the changes to provided materials after will be charged as extras.
6. Client must provide high quality professional pictures. Minimum resolution for the full page image is 8.25 inches x 10.75 inches 300 DPI (2475 Pixels x 3225 Pixels).
7. Photo selection including magazine cover is to the editor-in-chief's choice. We can take into account your wishes, but can't promise the exact photo on the cover. All the selections will be communicated to the client before the publication starts.
8. Photo provided by the client will be used in original, unless photo manipulations were ordered.
9. Photo manipulations (extra service). Having the multi-year experience in advertising and publishing, the editor will do the corrections and improvements of the provided pictures. By ordering this service, client accepts that pictures might be different from his expectations which do not diminish the professionalism of the editor or the quality of the final image. If client has particular items to correct, those must be provided before the editing starts. If provided after the editor has done the work, those are extra charges. The work is considered to be done when all the items were addressed by either correcting or explaining the impossibility of correction.
10. While proofreading the cover story, the client needs to make sure that his/her name, brand name and all the links are correct and he/she likes the line with his/her mention on the cover. If any concerns, we can correct the line on the cover once at no cost. In this case, client has to send the correction before he/she confirms the editorial. Once confirmed, no changes can be made, see 9.
11. By confirming the editorial, client accepts that changes are no longer possible and both print&digital versions of editorial are final.
10. Style&presentation of the magaine is a collective work of the team. By advertising with us, the client accepts the layouts.
11. Being an influencer, we have a certain style of Instagram and Facebook post, please check our accounts FB @cosmopresspub and Insta @cosmopress. Promotional post will be in the scope&style of the magazine. Make sure you communicate all the requests in advance. No edits are possible after the post is made.