A smile is the surest symbol of joy. It has been rated to showcase the highest positive content and emotional security and is a tell-tale sign that one is content and happy. Every smile is unique to an individual and the situation. Whether it's a wry smile, a flirtatious grin or a hearty laugh, everyone enjoys a natural smile, and everyone looks for reasons for it. A perfect smile, however, may not always be easy to get. You might need some help.
If you have struggled with crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth and braces seem like a nightmare to you, you best believe you are up for a beautiful revelation - presenting, Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a brand of clear orthodontic aligners that help align and orient teeth. These aligners work as a series of custom-made well-fitted trays that help straighten teeth in as much time as metal braces. Because they are essentially invisible, they are more preferred by teens and young adults as compared to the bulky framework of braces.
Invisalign clear aligners are generally made with specialized hard plastic and in conjunction with 3-D technology making the procedure both painless and non-invasive. The Invisalign digital scan allows you to visualize teeth positions and orientations before the fabrication of the trays.
How long does it take to straighten the teeth?
Usually taking around 10 to 24 months, if you are an adult who has had braces as a kid, it can take as little as 10 weeks with the invisible aligners. A single Invisalign tray is used for 2 weeks after which another tray may be assigned, continuing the cycle until the teeth are aligned perfectly.
An Invisalign aligner should be strictly worn 22 hours a day and should be cleaned periodically.
Are you eligible to get Invisalign?
No matter what age you are, as long as your adult teeth are fully grown, you can consider Invisalign as a valid option. This could be for teenagers too. Invisalign is a viable orthodontic treatment option. Whether it is gap teeth, open bites, and crowded teeth or position of a single tooth, Invisalign may be the best option.
In cases where your dental problems are severe, you may require other type braces to align your teeth.
Why choose Banning Dental?
Banning Dental Group specializes in Invisalign and braces using the most advanced digital technology and equipment aiming always to provide the
most comprehensive and current treatment to their patients.
All orthodontic treatment is with the supervision of orthodontic specialists in their practices. This gives you the assurance that you receive the best treatment and most affordable treatment to straighten your teeth.
How is Invisalign superior to traditional braces?
Invisalign clear aligners come with a wide range of benefits that win the orthodontic conquest against traditional metal braces.
- Aesthetics: Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible and give better visual regard to onlookers as compared to metal braces. Who would want to land up with a mouth full of metal when you can have a great-looking set of pearly whites?
- The comfort of wear: Since these Invisalign aligners are made up of plastic, nicks and cuts caused by the traditional metal wires and brackets of braces can be avoided.
- Convenience for removal: The biggest drawback of metal braces comes with its inability to be removable. Invisalign aligners are more relaxed with the duration of wear and can be removed every time you want to eat.
- Faster results: Invisalign aligners have been recorded to work faster than braces in straightening teeth and arranging them in great alignment.
- Predictability: Working with advanced technology, clear aligners straighten teeth more predictably and comfortably. You can see the end result on the digitized image to get an idea of what your teeth would look like after the treatment.
Are all aligners the same?
Now, you may have heard also of discount mail-order aligners. While those can straighten partially your teeth, they may worsen your bite and damage your gums and the supporting bone leaving you without legal recourse. Clear aligners aren’t “a fix-all treatment” by themselves. To ensure a properly aligned and safe bite, it takes a skilled orthodontist who knows what to advise you and how to use them therefore correctly and can use the aligners in combination with advanced tools and specific techniques to give you not only a brighter smile and but also a better bite.
Get your smile assessment today
With all the benefits of the Invisalign, there is no doubt that it is an easy and affordable method to regaining your confidence to smile. Yield the welfare of Invisalign clear aligners and make your everyday filled with smiles and waves of laughter. As a clear-cut and outstanding alternative to conventional braces, Invisalign aligners are really revolutionary wonders for misaligned teeth! Get your free consultation at your nearest Banning Dental Group clinic and let your smile journey start there.